Comforcare - Covid - 19 Safe Care
The new year brings new and continued challenges. Please stay safe and healthy.
As a private duty home health agency we are on the front lines protecting and serving our most vulnerable clients at risk by keeping them safe and as healthy as possible during this unprecedented time.
AT COMFORCARE, we are practicing CDC and Florida Department of Health established and changing guidelines. For our clients we initiated the “COVID-19 Safe Care” program dedicated to keeping our clients safe at home or wherever they reside. Our program includes the following protocols:
1. Professional caregivers wear masks and gloves during client errands in the community
2. Offering quarantine care by sheltering in place at home
3. Caregivers self-check temperature
4. Assistance with household cleaning and sterilizing, personal care, laundry, meal preparation, companionship, medication reminders, errands, grocery shopping
5. Caregivers report changes to us, whether they are related to the COVID-19 virus or other health problems
6. Office staff fully operational and available 7 days a week to answer questions or concerns
7. Community liaisons/patient advocates available by phone/email to update families and/or discuss concerns
8. Helpful community resources
COMFORCARE PLEDGE – to help families and clients restore balance, order, peace and independence to their lives by helping their senior loved ones remain safe and minimize the risk of transference of the COVID-19 virus.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or referrals at:
Miami office – (305) 860-8200 Broward office – (954) 946-1960