Best Dementia Care Practices
Person-centered focus is the core of quality care.
• Person-centered focus
• Assessment and care planning
• Medical management
• Information, education and support
• Dementia-related behaviors
• Activities of daily living
• Supportive and therapeutic environment
• Transition and coordination of services
• Detection and diagnosis
ComForCare Home Care follows the Alzheimer’s Association best practices recommendations when caring for patients with Alzheimer’s and dementia. Our DementiaWise program (approved by the Alzheimer’s Association) implements proven practices and strategies for dementia care with a person-centered focus that is the core of quality care. We understand Alzheimer’s and dementia and the challenges that families and loved ones are going through.
We are here to help.